NOTE: Gates are locked but doors are open!
Nothing is more important than the safety of our employees and customers.
We’re here to help you get what you need during this critical time.
At Family Garden Trailer Sales, our health, our employee’s health, and, ultimately, our customer’s health and safety are our highest priority. We are actively monitoring updates from medical professionals, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO) to ensure we are taking necessary steps to safeguard your health and safety during the public health situation related to Covid-19 (Coronavirus).
Family Garden Trailer Sales Health and Hygiene Policy for Employees
Our team members at all locations are encouraged to follow recommended preventative safety measures to help maintain a safe working environment, including the following:
- Avoid large gatherings of more than ten individuals
- Maintain a safe distance (6 feet) from others, while avoiding individuals who may be sneezing or coughing.
- Wash hands regularly and use hand sanitizer when available
- Clean frequently touched surfaces
- Required to stay home when sick
- All areas will be routinely sanitized using CDC and EPA recommended and approved chemicals.
Our Sales Processes
- We strive to keep our website up to date and accurate for 24/7 shopping directly from your home.
- Everything needed to purchase a trailer can be completed remotely until final delivery, including financing.
- Each one of our team members are ready to provide you with pictures, video or live chat call of a trailer you are looking to purchase.
Keeping our Customers Safe
- Before meeting with our customers, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ensure the health of our customers.
- We will ensure a safe distance and may say hello instead of handshaking.
How can you help?
- Ask any of our team members for a live video tour of a trailer you are interested in before coming into our stores.
- We are open for business at our store locations, but please give us a call before coming so we know you are headed to visit our offices.
- Our doors may be locked, please knock and we will be ready to greet you.
- Before stopping in, communicate any concerns or if you would like for our team to take special precautions.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in Family Garden Trailer Sales.